Monday 23 May 2011

a bit late but...

good monday my readers! this is my monthly post about my favourite things...this time in the month of april! I am late but I promise I'll do much better in the future...and it's almost already time for the may ones! 

♥ Favourite Book of the month: a really nice book I found in an english bookshop in Berlin, named "Speaking with the Angel". it's a mix of short stories by several writers, compiled and edited by Nick Hornby. there are some small gems in that book which totally deserve to be read!
♥ Favourite Movie of the month: I absolutely LOVED the movie Soul Kitchen by Fatih Akin. it's funny, clever and even romantic, in every possible sense.  
♥ Favourite Place of the month: I had a great time in Italy...so this time the favourite place of the month is HOME!
♥ Favourite Purchase of the month: a really nice italian book about graffiti and street art by a very young italian lady!
♥ Favourite Food of the month: it has to be pizza, sorry, not very original! 
♥ Favourite Music of the month: I discovered Agnes Obel, which is truly inspiring and dreamy. I love her music! 

♥ Beejoux items sold in april: 3 (ok it's still not a lot... but I am doing much better this month I swear!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment