Tuesday 25 October 2011

Fall Love

oh my... I've been neglecting this blog terribly!
It's been a bit of a complicated end-of-summer, this year. Then a looong working period in Italy, et voilĂ , I am back home in Rotterdam. I am still getting used to live on my own, and I think it's going to take a long time before I feel comfortable again, but that's life...
I curated two exhibitions in Italy and had an awful lot of work to do which I did not expect. But that's the job I love most, so I cannot really complain about it! The exhibitions turned out really well and I enjoyed my italian month a lot. I had lots of aperitivi with friends, and besides work, I lived outside a lot, which is one of the things I love most about going back to Italy.
Now I'm back and active on the handmade side...I got an order for 6 brooches which I completed today and (fingers crossed!) I should start working on a wholesale order tomorrow! Can't wait to know if this is going to happen :)
I really missed working with my hands - when I am a bit stressed on the working side it's the only way to relax...!

No comments:

Post a Comment