Thursday 10 November 2011

a rollercoaster ride...

Lately I feel as if I was constantly on a rollecoaster. Ups and downs are really strong in this period... this is probably why one of my favourite songs ever is My Rollercoaster by Kimya Dawson. I have the feeling it talks about me...seriously :)

life is a highway and I'm gonna ride it
every day's a winding road yeah
my rollercoaster's got the biggest ups and downs
as long as it keeps goin' round its unbelievable

(in the picture, the latest creation I added to my shop: a heart-shaped resin brooch filled with real candy sprinkles. yummy!)



2 comments:

  1. che bellino che è!! :)
    mi piace proprio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. grazie! troppo dolce :) ma sai che è difficilissimo trovare gli zuccherini che non perdano colore a contatto con la resina? purtroppo questi li trovavo alla coop ma non esistono più... :(

    ReplyDelete