Thursday 1 November 2012

Updates - rock granny, Berlin and more

dear Peeps, I've been once again neglecting this little space lately...therefore I decided that this blog needs to tell a bit more about me. I don't want to keep updating it just to let people know about my last crafty market or the jewelry I made. it needs to say more about ME and my life.
so, here you are... I am moving to Berlin in 4 days. this is extremely scary and exciting at the same time. Berlin is possibly the city I love most in the world and knowing that it will become MY city makes me so scared and excited I cannot even tell. I've been thinking about this for ages, and finally decided a few months ago that it was time to make a move. I've been extremely unhappy workwise this year. It's been difficult to survive the crisis in the Netherlands working in the artfield and I've been accepting all kinds of jobs just to make a living. It was time to decide for myself and my own happiness, finally. so I thought it could be Berlin. my brother lives there, some good friends of mine live there and the artscene is pretty exciting. I don't see any reason not to try. So, I'll be moving to my lovely new room monday next week. then it will be time to keep studying german, looking for opportunities and start a whole new life! I can't wait. I also decided to start a new brand that would reflect my style a bit more. so stay tuned...because rock granny is coming!!
I will post pics from my new life (and new creations) soon.

2 comments: